. - "Promoting equality, inclusion, and wellbeing both within the organisation and the wider community."
- "Making a difference through dialogue"
- "Providing a positive and safe space to meet and accept our common humanity, respect our differences and share our wish for a more peaceful, harmonious world."
- "Currently the group is holding dialogue meetings on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:30pm." more info ...
- "Promoting Inter Faith understanding and cooperation."
This page contains a list of resources and links. We are happy to recommend the organisations lists below. If you would like your group to be included in this list, please email the group .
- "Working with Partners to make Fife a fairer place to Live, Work, and Study."
- "To ensure that Fife is a place where both migrants and local people can celebrate their diversity in a welcoming and safe environment, as well as alleviate the poverty that many migrants experience."
- "Nobody in Kirkcaldy area goes hungry during a time of crisis and that everybody shares what they have."
- "Striving towards the advocation of peace and harmony of society through faith, affection and tolerance."
- "The nationally recognised centre of excellence supporting the development and integration of intergenerational work across Scotland."
- "If you are struggling in the current economic climate, we can help your family."
- supporting, developing and representing community groups, voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering.