This page contains a list of Resources and link. We are happy to recommend the organisations lists below.
- Working with Partners to make Fife a fairer place to Live, Work, and Study.
- To ensure that Fife is a place where both migants and local people can celebrate their diversity in a welcoming and safe environment, as well as alleviate the poverty that migrants experience.
- Nobody in Kirkcaldy area goes hungry during a time of crisis and that everybody shares what they have.
- Striving towards the avocation of peace and harmony of society through faith, affection and tolerance.
- Making a difference through dialogue
- Providing a positive and safe space to meet and accept our common humanity, respect our differences ans share our wish for a more peaceful, harmonious world.
- Currently the group is holding dialogue meetings on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:30pm.
- Promoting Inter Faith understanding and cooperation.